Proud to be a Hypnotist and FeistyFastingSuccess influencer.
Feisty Weight-loss and Exercise Motivater
During my 30 years of Weight Management and Exercise Instruction, as an Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Professional:-
- I have been honoured:
… to be asked to work with clients who have survived near-drowning incidents, to get them water safe and free of trauma. It takes a great deal of trust for an adult to learn to swim, and I have had the privilege of being the official swimming school for our local SANParks rangers, and Training Outwardbound Instructors.
- Witnessed many client’s Weight loss AHA-Moments!
Weight-loss can be a soul destroying cycle of success and failure. I choose to work with processes and systems that are authentic, and succeed due to logic and scientific backing. I get right in there with you, where you are…and we find a way to create long term strategies to end that cycle of frustration.
- Taken on BEEG Challenges:
… I have competed in TWO World Championships.
- Discovered that I have a well developed sense of PLAY!
…. As part of the Hypnocize Exercise Motivation project, I decided to become a Pole-Dancing Instructor … to inspire other women to believe…. YES I CAN!
With Diplomas in Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Tracy is one of South Africa’s leading hypnosis experts.
Her many years working as a Weight Management Consultant, has resulted in her being a Successful Intermittent Fasting Coach.
With a Diploma in Sports Psychology, as a Swimming and Sailing coach, plus Aqua-Fitness, SCUBA and Pole-Dancing Instructor, Tracy is truly qualified to be the creator of the Hypnocize Exercise Motivation Programme.
In her 30 years of professional practice, Tracy has obtained 17 hypnosis, health and fitness related qualifications. She is also an Internationally recognised Speaker and qualified Mind Skills Expert.
Tracy is a world championship dinghy sailor, wife to a loving husband, and mother to four fantastic children.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Hypno-analysis (UK)
- Diploma in Psycho-sexual/Disorders Therapy (UK)
- Certified Parts Therapy Facilitator (USA)
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- International Diploma in Reflexology and Meridian Therapy (SA)
- Weight Management Consultant Diploma
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma
- Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner (UK)
- Slim Via Hypnosis Practitioner
- FAMSA Family foundation Course (SA)
- South African Water Fitness Association Instructor
- Swim South Africa Instructor
- Sailing South Africa Assistant Coach
My Core Values
I believe that HEALTH is not just about the physical body, but also encompasses EMOTIONAL well-being. Therefore, I Strive to help you to :-
To bring out the Warrior in every one of my clients.
During a research project for a SPORTS Hypnosis Programme, I was overwhelmed by the number of willing participants.
Whilst interviewing 300 volunteers, I discovered that the majority of the participants were ‘regular’ folk, who saw this as an opportunity to become motivated to Exercise to Lose Weight. They saw Hypnosis as a MAGICAL quick-fix solution to what they felt was an illogical discrepancy between their ability to understand that physical activity would be beneficial, yet something just got in the way of their desire and motivation.
… and so Hypnocize was born.