Proud to be a Hypnotist and aspiring Globe-trotting influencer.
Exercise Motivation Master
During my 30 years of Sport and Exercise Instruction, as an Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Professional:-
I have been honoured:
… to be asked to work with adults and children when they have survived a near-drowning incident, to get them water safe and free of trauma. It takes a great deal of trust for an adult to learn to swim, and I have had the privilege of being the official swimming school for our local SANPARKS rangers, and Training Outwardbound Instructors.
I LOVE a Challenge:
… I have competed in TWO World Championships.
I have a well developed sense of PLAY!
…. As part of this project, I decided to become a Pole-Dancing Instructor … to inspire other women to believe…. YES I CAN!
- Advanced Hypnotherapy and psychotherapy practitioner,
- Founder of Hypnozone,
- Creator of the “Hypnocize Movement Motivation programme”,
- One of South Africa’s leading hypnosis experts.
In addition to having personally trained under such master hypnotherapists as George Bien, and Roy Hunter, Tracy has obtained 17 hypnosis, health and fitness related qualifications.
Tracy is a world championship dinghy sailor, wife to a loving husband, and mother to four fantastic children.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Hypno-analysis (UK)
- Diploma in Psycho-sexual/Disorders Therapy (UK)
- Certified Parts Therapy Facilitator (USA)
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- International Diploma in Reflexology and Meridian Therapy (SA)
- Weight Management Consultant Diploma
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma
- Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner (UK)
- Hypno-Band Practitioner
- Slim Via Hypnosis Practitioner
- HypnoTension Practitioner
- FAMSA Family foundation Course (SA)
My Core Values
I believe that HEALTH is not just about the physical body, but also encompasses EMOTIONAL well-being. Therefore, I Strive to help you to :-
To bring out the Warrior in every one of my clients.
During a research project for a SPORTS Hypnosis Programme, I was overwhelmed by the number of willing participants.
Whilst interviewing 93 volunteers, I discovered that the majority of the participants were ‘regular’ folk, who saw this as an opportunity to resolve their issues with lack of motivation to Exercise.
They saw Hypnosis as a MAGICAL quick-fix solution to what they felt was an illogical discrepancy between their ability to understand that physical activity would be beneficial, yet something just got in the way of their desire and motivation.
… and so Hypnocize was born.